Our team of Pediatric and Family Practice providers cares for newborns through young adults. From well-child and teen visits, including lab work and vaccines and developmental screening, to managing illness, our team of medical, behavioral health, nutrition and case management specialists can provide the comprehensive care your child needs to be truly well.
- Pediatric primary care
- Adolescent primary care
- Behavioral health for mental health and behavioral needs
- Case Management for social needs
- Rapid Point-Of-Care testing
- Onsite pharmacy
- Onsite lab
- Onsite x-ray and ultrasound
- Onsite Registered Dieticians
Same day appointments for children experiencing illness or injury.
We also offer testing for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), Influenza, Strep Throat and COVID-19.
Paying for care
HOPES accepts insurance, Medicaid, and Medicare, and provides discounted services on a sliding fee scale.
Accessing Immunization Records
For the upcoming school year, parents/guardians are able to access immunization records at WebIZ.
Become a pediatric patient at HOPES
Scheduling Your First Pediatric Appointment
Pediatric new patient appointments can generally be scheduled within a week of your phone call.
- Call (775) 786-4673 and dial option 1 between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday–Friday, and ask to schedule a new pediatric patient appointment.
Establishing Care for an individual under the age of 18 is different than becoming a new patient as an adult.
- An Intake & Eligibility Specialist will take your information and schedule your child’s first appointment.
- Complete the new patient forms and bring them to your appointment.
- Thank you for coming to HOPES.
Please note: After you are established as a HOPES patient, you can call anytime during normal business hours to schedule your regular appointments.
New Patient Forms
To become a HOPES patient, please download and complete the following forms and bring them to your first appointment.
Northern Nevada HOPES’ pediatrician Dr. Shane, is the only pediatrician in northern Nevada who is board certified in obesity medicine. If you and your kiddos struggle with elevated weight and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, HOPES can help! Dr. Shane and our onsite Registered Dietitian can work alongside you and your family to achieve your health and wellness goals to live a healthy life.