COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ & Resources
Is Northern Nevada HOPES vaccinating HOPES patients?
- Yes. HOPES offers COVID-19 vaccines to any patient 5 years and older. Vaccines are offered both during provider visits and outside of provider visits. Our ability to give vaccine on any particular day is dependent on supply and staffing.
- Call to learn more – 775-786-4673.
What online resource has the most up-to-date information for Washoe County?
Start Here: https://covid19washoe.com/
How do I obtain my vaccination records?
You may request that information through WebIZ
We will post testing locations as they become available.
The sites listed will be permanent locations and not sporadic vaccine clinics.
As of August 18,2021
The following partners are scheduling appointments:
COVID-19 Vaccine – Appointment Scheduler for many locations Sign up online
Available options to sign up for a COVID-19 vaccine
- Washoe County. To sign up, go here. If you don’t have email, call 775-328-2427.
- City of Sparks. See more information here.
- VA Hospital. Call 775-786-7200 or sign up here.
- Reno-Sparks Tribal Health Center is is open to all Native Americans 18+. Call 775-334-0444.
- CVS Pharmacy is offering COVID-19 vaccines. Learn more here.
- Smith’s. Please visit their website to see more information, or call 1-800-576-4377.
- Walgreens. Please visit their website if appointments are available or call 1-800-925-4733.
- Safeway. Visit their website to see if appointments are available.
- Walmart. Check their website to see if appointments are available.
- Sam’s Club. Check their website to see if appointments are available.
Nevada Department of Health and Human Services and the Nevada Governor’s Office
Nevada Health Response
Nevada Department of Health and Human Services
NV COVID-19 PLAYBOOK VERSION 3
Nevada Survey to express interest in wanting to get a Vaccine.
Immunize Nevada Information
Immunize Nevada Covid-19 FAQ
Immunize Nevada Covid-19 English_General
Immunize Nevada Covid-19 Spanish_General
Washoe County Covid-19 FAQ
Washoe County Seniors Covid-19 Sign Up Form
Washoe County Non-Hospital Healthcare Employee Sign-up Form
Washoe County – Make a Plan Flyer – Spanish
Washoe County – Make a Plan Flyer – English
Washoe County – Save a Life Flyer – Spanish
Washoe County – Save a Life Flyer – English
Clark County COVID Vaccine Facility Sign-Up Form
UNLV COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Form (Las Vegas)
Optum/Southwest Medical COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Form (Las Vegas)
Las Vegas Vaccination Locations for Healthcare Professionals
NY Times Coronavirus Vaccine Tracker
Virtual Family Assistance Center – Integrated Condolence Care Program
General Covid-19 Questions
Additional Covid-19 & Vaccine Questions
Where can I find additional information on COVID-19 and Vaccine information in Nevada?
Please visit the Immunize Nevada website.
I think I have COVID-19
If you think you have COVID-19, please call Washoe County Health District at (775) 328-2427 or visit their COVID-19 testing website to complete their risk assessment.
Screening Protocols for COVID-19 at Northern Nevada HOPES
If you think you need COVID-testing, please call (775) 329-6300 to make an appointment with your provider for a referral, or call Washoe County Health District at (775) 328-2427, or visit their COVID-19 testing website to complete their risk assessment.
Can you screen me for COVID-19 over the phone?
If you have had close contact with a person known to have COVID-19, or have a fever and cough, runny nose, muscle aches, or shortness of breath, please call the Washoe County Health District directly at (775) 328-2427 or visit their COVID-19 testing website to complete their risk assessment.
How can I prevent COVID-19?
Learn ways to prevent infection.
How can I learn about the 3rd dose vaccination for immunocompromised people?
The CDC has released an update on COVID-19 Vaccines for Moderately to Severely Immunocompromised People
How can I support the Covid-19 efforts at HOPES?
More information can be found here.