Connect to our LGBTQ+ community
At HOPES, we welcome all members of the LGBTQ+ community by providing culturally competent healthcare,
social services, and community outreach and education.
Together, we can create a strong, cohesive LGBTQ+ network that connects people, solves problems, and builds a healthier Reno community.
Every day, people walk through our doors feeling judged and unaccepted by the outside world and as if they have nowhere else to turn.
They come seeking medical care, behavioral health and support services.
We believe wellness is more than just your physical health.
Our health center serves as a “one-stop shop” for all our patients’ health and wellness needs including:
- Primary care – we are your family doctor!
- Testing for HIV and STI Prevention services like PrEP and PEP
- HIV Care and wrap-around services
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and Gender Affirmation Surgery evaluations
- LGBTQ+ behavioral health support including individual, family and group therapy
- Support services like housing, medication assistance and case management
- Referrals and payment assistance for services not provided at HOPES
Thank you to everyone who got involved and helped make this campaign a huge success!
We set an ambitious goal of $25,000!
Thanks to the generosity of Dr. Barry and Vivian Frank, who previously funded the Gender and Sexual Health Clinic here at HOPES,
every gift was matched up to $25,000. That means your gift was doubled and will have twice the impact!
We are proud to report that we raised just over $50,000.
Thank you to people who created Teams, businesses and individuals that provided incentives for the teams and all of the supporters
who shared our social media posts and got involved in this exciting campaign.
Our success is your success!